Cypress Tree Golf Course
1461 March Rd Bldg1461
Maxwell AFB, AL 36112
Golf Course Information
The River Course:
This par-71 golf course is a treat for those golfers who simply want an relaxing round of golf. The straight, fun-to-play 18-holes of our River Course are a pleasure to play for golfers of every skill level. The added challenge of water and sand spice things up for more experienced golfers while at the same time presenting a veritable obstacle course for our novice players.
The University Course:
If you are looking for a fair challenge of your skills, come play the University Course at Cypress Tree Golf Club. The gentle slopes and tricky bends of this par-72 course guarantee there will be plenty of "friendly" competition among the members of your party. Like the River Course, the University Course incorporates a number of water hazards and sand traps.
Green Fees and Rates
Please call 334-263-7587 for current rates.
From Montgomery (East)
* From I-85 S/Martin Luther King, Jr. Expressway, merge onto I-65 N/US-82/AL-6 W toward Birmingham
* Take the Herron Street exit (EXIT 172),
* Proceed thru 2 traffic lights, turn left at the third one which dead-ends. Continue straight ahead approx 1.5 miles and follow signs to Maxwell AFB Bell St. Gate and veer right at the light (raod splits here). Ahead is the Bell Street Entrance & Visitor Center.
* After proceeding throught the Bell St. Gate, continue through the light and get into the right lane. Follow the right lane as it veers right and continues to a stop sign at the end of the flag row. Turn left onto the "Circle Rd." and continue for approx. 1/2 mile and follow signs to "Golf Course." At the next stop sign begin looking for a parking space. The clubhouse is on the opposite corner.
From Birmingham (North)
* From I-65 heading south, take the Clay St. exit. Stay in the left lane.
* Circle back following the Maxwell AFB signs.
* Turn left onto Bell St., and continue approx. 1 mile to the Bell St Gate entrance.
* Follow above directions.
From Mobile (South)
* Take I-65 North to the Herron St. Exit (Exit 172)
* Proceed thru 2 traffic lights, turn left at the third one which dead-ends. Continue straight ahead approx 1.5 miles and follow signs to Maxwell AFB Bell St. Gate and veer right at the light (road splits here). Ahead is the Bell Street Entrance & Visitor Center.
* Follow Directions at top from here
Green Fees and RatesCall 334-263-7587 for rates and tee times.
Tee Times & Reservations
ReservationsCall 334-263-7587 For Reservation Policy
Golf Course Amenities
Pro On Site:
Homes On Course:
200, 150, 100 Yard Markers
Contact Cypress Tree Golf Course at 334-263-7587 for more information and details on holding a golf outing at the course.
Contact Cypress Tree Golf Course at 334-263-7587.
Restaurant and Dining Options:Contact Cypress Tree Golf Course at 334-263-7587 for onsite or nearby dining options.
Mobile Apps - Yardage, GPS, Scorecard
This profile was last updated on 06/15/2012 and has been viewed 6,029 times.